By Dr. Danielle Delaney, Th.D.
In EXPECT DELAYS, Danielle shares the trauma that she endured and how she learned to navigate the pitfalls inherent in going through trauma and healing. She will teach you tools to do the same, while recounting her own experience. You will learn how to overcome and how to endure after a life-altering event. In reading this book, you will be provided with a roadmap to come out on the other side of trauma with your soul intact and the light of your soul and spirit still shining brightly. Danielle uses driving and construction imagery to describe the journey, inspired by her longtime slogan; ‘Find the Path to Reclaim Your Life.’
This book begins with a chapter titled ‘Demolition’ in which Danielle touches upon the traumatic events that changed her life and which affect the lives of many. She then moves onto the chapter entitled ‘Barrier Ahead’ which looks at the inevitable obstacles which threaten to impact the recovery of survivors of trauma, including physical and emotional injuries and wounds, financial setbacks, and the difficulties encountered in getting help.
Dr. Danielle Delaney deals head-on and with clarity with some of the frightening symptoms which will be familiar to victims, including loss, anger, isolation, flashbacks, and post-traumatic stress disorder. She doesn’t stop until this book details the exit route from trauma, which can come with making life changes, accepting some delays, caring for your soul and spirit and moving forward carefully. She explains that you must move through rather than over or around your experience.
- Reclaim Your Life, Light & Soul by learning from Dr. Delaney who has done so, herself
- Learn To Turn Pain into POWER and once again take control from the drivers seat in your own life
- Accept & Expect the Divine Delays dealt to you and move FORWARD with forethought to experience your own rebirth
- Discover Coping Tools and Mechanisms for “Changing Lanes” when you feel “stuck” or stalled in your healing process.
- Learn the tips to navigate this path from an Expert in Trauma Recovery and Crisis who has mastered the art of starting from “scratch” and emerging victorious from the wreckage